Sunday, August 18, 2013

Unzipped my heart??? Or besides.....???

 

 

You might ask, "How are you since the 1st day of this year?"

Allow me to answer your question as briefly as I can.

I cannot forget how my year started. That day, I was so pissed off with someone to the point that I had to cry it all out. Then I thought, "What a great way to start the year." There and then I knew that this is not going to be my year.
 
To be frank, talking about Eid-ul Fitr for dis year was all about me struggling on ways to reconcile with my sister. I had many attempts to get back to her but unfortunately, I was ignored (and I still am, by the way). Until it came to a point that I stopped, took pity on my self, and said "I've done my part. This is where I stand, and this is where it has to end." So there, I finally gave up. And she must be really very happy that I did.  And i also struggling on ways to understand my boyfriend situations... then who will understands me then???? *sighs*

I'm fed up with all the drama so let's move on talking about my job. It will be my 4th yaer in the company  since 2009. And I am simply amazed how time passes by so fast. Well, I think I'm doing just fine. Recently, I've been working like i'm extremely busy even though i'm not.  haha!! kantoi!! ;p I like it that I'm busy, though. It keeps me away from all the UNnecessary thoughts that could ever cross my mind. I'm still keeping up with my job. So far, so good.

And finally, I would also like to share this to you. I hate the tyme when i had an arguments with my boyfriend.  But it seems like there so much fight between me and him lately.  and i kinda hate it.  its tiring. Seriously. Okay. I know i am bitter. It's just that since birth, I haven't really felt what real love is.  Well i don't know maybe its on me as well.  i'm too far from perfect.  But hey,  in dis matters,  i love my boyfriend very much.  Verrrryy verrry much!! and i always knows how complicated the relationship is..  So i will just go wif the flow... coz dat's life i guess?  And to be frank, I really envy those who have everything at very young age.  I'm already 33 (Tiga ringgit tiga posen kawan i cakap) :p  but i think i'm such a loser!!  Nakaka-inggit! My friends keep telling me lots of words of wisdom just to comfort me which I appreciate, by the way.   Same goes to my boyfriend.  But me, honestly? I am already desperate. I don't need sympathy, I need love. HAHAHA! Oooppss! Sorry, do I sound pathetic now? Sometimes I just end up asking God, "When can I have my happy ending love story,?" *sighs*

Anyway, I have to end here. This update was supposed to be brief, and I'm sorry it's not. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment