Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stop The Pain


Hey, u noe wut?  I really really really like u very much but the thing is... i am a  friggin ego person.  Wait..ego is not the word.  Protective is the right word.  I am protecting my fragile heart.  and yes, i do have a fragile heart.  A heart dat was tramped upon many tymes mercilessly..and it hasn't  even been fully mended.  No matter how many tymesi have warned myself to not to fall for someone... i thought everything was great... dat u r the perfect one... eventhough u have some flaws but hey, i am not looking for mr. perfect.  I am looking for a guy who fits perfectly into my heart.  but then agian... u fit perfectly into my heart... but right now.. i have doubts.....  
 I wannanoe whether do u really like me... or was it all a charade dat u r putting on?  Coz if it is a charade..do drop ur charade .. its not amusing... its hurting me...

 I may look strong and tough from the  outside..... but i have a heart of a gurl who is hoping and believing dat there are great and trust-worthy guys in dis world…  So I wouldn’t expect betrayals..lies..  I just need a guy to really proof to me dat guys are not at all dat bad.  Dat guys are not heartbreaking machines.

So tell me… is it a bad thing dat I am protective person?  I have gone through too many heartbreaks….

So dear God, how many heartbreaks will You put me through for me to get the one right guy?  Dat is if I were toever find mr. right.  Maybe I don’t deserve a mr. right. Or maybe I meant to be alone…?

If dat is so, do close my heart and prevent me from falling again.   Do prevent my heart from being  torn to pieces and tramped on mercilessly.  Coz i can’t stand the stabbing pain…..

No comments:

Post a Comment